You’ve probably seen Hostafrica ads across the internet before and wondered whether they were any good. This Hostafrica review will tell you all you need to know about Hostafrica and how it could help you manage your hosting needs better and more efficiently than ever before.
Hostafrica is one of the best web hosting companies in Africa. It’s headquartered in South Africa and Germany and managed by a team of knowledgeable developers and managers to ensure incomparable web hosting services.
Other than offering web hosting services, Hostafrica also offers services like web design and cloud backup services.
Hostafrica is affordable and reliable compared to others, so you can always have confidence when subscribing to their services.
The good thing with them is that they allow you to cancel your subscription (in case you aren’t happy with their services within a specific duration after subscribing) and get a full refund.
Read Also: Racknerd Review
1. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
One of the things you want to be sure about when choosing a web hosting service is the guarantee that your website will always be online. It is essential because it means your prospects can find you whenever they want.
Honestafrica seems to understand that, and they hence work hard to ensure you are always online. With them, you can expect your site to be up and running anytime, anywhere.
2. SSL Certificates
Hostafrica takes your website’s security seriously, which is why they offer free SSL certificates.
As you could be aware SSL certificate helps in that;
- They help to keep your private information secure
- They help fulfill your PCI/DSS requirements
- They help you achieve better ranking on the search engines
- Improve customer trust and affirm the identity of your business.
3. One Click Installation
With Hostafrica’s one-click installation, you will not waste time installing software and other programs bundled with it. You’ll need to make a few clicks, and everything will be installed correctly and in the first run. This is regardless of whether you have done this before or are a newbie.
A website control panel is a tool that lets you manage all the aspects of your website from one place. With it, it becomes effortless to run and manage your website.
Some of the things you can manage using Hostafrica cPanel include;
- File monitoring
- Tracking performance with analytics
- Configuring hosting web security
- Inbuilt mail accounts
- 3rd party software add on
- MySQL & PostgreSQL database Management
- Domain creation & management tools, etc.
5. Daily Backups
When you subscribe to Hostafrica web hosting services, you’ll never have to worry about losing your important data because the provider offers automatic daily backups.
This service helps you in many ways. For example;
- Protecting your valuable data against hackers
- You can reverse any unexpected problem that may arise
- You simplify the process of website migration
- You get the ability to make a test website
- You avoid losing any of your website data.
6. Free .co.za Domain Registration
If you are trying Hostafrica web hosting services for the first time, you will like that you won’t necessarily have to incur any cost getting a domain name. They have a free domain registration service you can sign up for and try their services before upgrading.
Note: The free domain may have some limitations, and you ought to know them before deciding whether it’s good for you.
Some of these include;
- Limited bandwidth and storage
- Limited template and design options
- Questionable SEO
- Lower tier support, etc.
Considering all these, we suggest upgrading your domain. However, if your main aim is discovering the services before making a purchase decision, then begin with free domain registration.
7. 30-day Money-back
Compared to other web hosting providers, you don’t have to worry about losing money when outsourcing services from Hostafrica. This is because they guarantee you a 30-day money guarantee, which lets you cancel your subscription anytime you feel unpleased.
Note: The money-back guarantee applies only to the shared reseller hosting and shared hosting services.
8. 24/7 Monitoring
Hostafrica has invested in a knowledgeable and highly responsive customer care desk ready to attend to your plights as soon as you present them. This support team doesn’t go to sleep so you can air your grievances anytime, anywhere.
In addition, you can also visit their knowledge base to find quick answers to your questions without having to contact the support team.
9. Hassle-Free Migration
If you are hosting your website with other providers and want to move it to Hostafrica, rest assured that this process won’t give you a headache. The provider promises to manage it on your behalf, and if that’s not enough, they give you three free months to settle on their platform!
Considering all that they offer, Hostafrica is worth it. Below are some of their hosting plans, plus their pricing.
1. Shared Hosting Plan
- Web Business—R299 per month
- Web Power—R199 per month
- Web Basic—R99 per month
- Web Starter—R69 per month
2. WordPress Hosting Packages
- WordPress Shop—R499 per month
- WordPress Power—R299 per month
- WordPress Basic—R169 per month
- WordPress Starter—R99 per month
3. WooCommerce Packages
- WooCommerce Business—R499 per month
- WooCommerce Power—R299 per month
- WooCommerce Basic—R169 per month
- WooCommerce Starter—R99 per month
4. PrestaShop Packages
- PrestaShop Business—R499 per month
- PrestaShop Power—R299 per month
- PrestaShop Basic—R169 per month
- PrestaShop Starter—R99 per month
5. OpenCart Packages
- OpenCart Business—R499 per month
- OpenCart Power—R299 per month
- OpenCart Basic—R169 per month
- OpenCart Starter—R99 per month
To find complete information about their pricing, please visit https://www.hostafrica.co.za/.
What I Like About HOSTAFRICA ?
When writing this Hostafrica review, I realised that HOSTAFRICA provides reasonably priced all-inclusive packages that are good value for money. If you’re looking for a dependable provider in South Africa, look no further.
Hostafrica Review: My Final Conclusion
This Hostafrica review shows that the company provides all-inclusive packages with excellent value for money. So if you are looking for a good website hosting provider, you can find outstanding services here. We recommend you give it a trial today, and we bet you’ll want to testify about the results.
FAQs About Hostafrica Review
- Which Hostafrica Plan Should I Go For?
The answer to this question depends on what you are looking for and whether you’ve any experience using any of Hostafrica’s services.
Regarding this, it’s recommendable to go for the starter plans if you are new and have yet to experience using their services.
- Why Should I Consider Hostafrica Hosting Services?
There are so many reasons to go for Hostafrica services. For instance;
- They have a 99.99 uptime assurance
- They have great value for money
- They promise a money-back guarantee
- They have a responsive customer help desk, etc.
- What Are The Shortcomings of Hostafrica?
Although Hostafrica offers a lot of goodies, there are one or two things that some users need help with. For instance, some aren’t happy that the mobile isn’t available throughout (it’s available from 9 to 5 South African time).
Additionally, others dislike that the pricing on their website is listed in rand. They think having an international currency for easy conversion would be better.
- What Type of Hosting Does Host Africa Offer?
The following are the hosting services offered by Hostafrica.
- Web hosting
- Word press hosting
- Email Hosting
- Opencart hosting
- WooCommerce hosting
- Reseller Webhosting
- Prestashop hosting
- Lite speed hosting and
- Lite speed hosting reseller.